Mahindra & Mahindra’s Farm Equipment Sector, part of the Mahindra Group and the world’s largest manufacturer of tractors by volume, today launched a new-age advanced tractor range called the Yuvo Tech+. The tractors will be available in three models: Yuvo Tech+ 275 (27.6 kW-37 HP), Yuvo Tech+ 405 (29.1kW 39 HP) and Yuvo Tech+ 415 (31.33 kW-42 HP).
Based on Mahindra’s next-generation Yuvo tractor platform, the new Mahindra Yuvo Tech+ is powered by Mahindra’s new mZIP 3-cylinder engine which comes with higher cubic capacity technology. The new engine boasts of the highest torque and best-in-class delivery of power and fuel efficiency in the category. The Yuvo Tech+ range comes with 12F (forward) + 3R (reverse) transmission technology, with a 3- speed range option (H-M-L) to help select speeds based on soil type and agri applications. With high precision control valves and a best-in-class lift capacity of up to 1700 kgs, the Yuvo Tech+ can handle heavy implements with ease and precision.
A world-class tractor platform the Mahindra Yuvo was launched in the (26-37.3 kW) 35-50 HP range five years ago and designed and developed at Mahindra’s Research Valley (MRV) in Chennai. The Yuvo range is based on over 150,000 hours of extensive testing in more than 30 applications and terrains across the world and is the most successful product in Mahindra’s stable with over 125,000 customers.
These products will initially be launched in Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Jharkhand, and Gujarat. This will be followed by new launches from the same platform across markets in subsequent months.
Highlighting the launch, Hemant Sikka, President – Farm Equipment Sector, Mahindra & Mahindra said, “At Mahindra, our brand purpose is to Transform Farming, Enrich lives. The new advanced mZip engine technology, transmission and hydraulics technology of Yuvo Tech+ makes it the most advanced tractor in its segment. It aims to deliver the best in productivity, comforts, savings and earnings to Indian farmers. With the Yuvo Tech+ brand promise of ‘Technology mein No.1’ we are delighted and confident that the product will be very well received by our customers, with its six years warranty and aggressive pricing.”
Mahindra (FES) is the world’s largest tractor manufacturer by volume and India’s No.1 tractor brand for more than three decades.
Having rolled out its first tractor in 1963 through a joint venture with International Harvester Inc., USA, Mahindra & Mahindra in March 2019 became the first Indian tractor brand to roll out three million Mahindra tractors, inclusive of sales to global customers. Known for their exceptional built quality and performance on rugged and unforgiving terrains, Mahindra has leveraged both the Deming Award and the Japanese Quality Medals, as the only tractor manufacturer to have achieved this feat and today has one of the most diverse ranges of tractors developed for multi-functional use for both domestic and global markets.
You may also like: TAFE launches Massey Service Utsav to reach 10 lakh customers
With a presence in over 50 countries across six continents, the US is the largest market for Mahindra outside India. Today Mahindra has over 14 tractor manufacturing (eight of them in India) and assembly units worldwide, with an on-ground presence in North America, Brazil, Mexico, Finland, Turkey, and Japan through subsidiaries.
Key features & benefits of the new Mahindra Yuvo Tech+
- Powerful 3-Cylinder M Zip engine with enhanced backup torque up to 25 per cent
- High Max torque (183 Nm for 31.33kW – 42 HP tractor) –gives more coverage in less time
- Best in class PTO HP suitable for rotary implements
- Most fuel-efficient engine – saves money
- 12 Forward + 3 Reverse, makes tractor suitable for any soil condition and multi applications
- H-M-L speed range – more speed options to select for agri applications
- Planetary drive and reliable and durable helical gear
- Advanced constant mesh transmission for ease of shifting of gears
- High precision control valve ensures uniform depth of sowing
- Enhanced lift capacity up to 1700 kgs, lifts heaviest of implement with ease
- Quick lowering of heavy implement
- Factory fitted tipping trailer pipe
- Genuine side shift gear
- Spacious and full platform – easy entry and exit
- Dual acting power steering – comfortable driving and enables long working hours
- Ergonomically designed pedals and levers
Peace of mind
- Six years warranty
- Robust product design
- No.1 channel reach – the easy availability of spares and service points
(All information and features are based on the claims made by the manufacturer.)