Located at Delhi-NCR, Development Foundation, an organisation focusing on executing agriculture extension programmes across states, has announced the recruitment of state-level managers for agri extension services in various states.
Position: Manager- Agriculture Extension
Location: Development Foundation, Head Office, UG-CS-26, Ansal Plaza Mall (Above Honda Showroom); Vaishali Sectror-1, Near Metro Station, Ghaziabad – 201010 (Uttar Pradesh).
Nature of Job: Full-time job with extensive travelling across states.
Number of positions: 4 (Four); preferably 3 male and one female.
The ideal candidates will lead the Foundation’s target groups on different training and capacity-building programmes across India and engage with business partners to build new businesses for the organisation by maintaining brand value and perception. The candidates will be focused and have strong interpersonal skills to give the best services to the client. He/she should be a troubleshooter and think critically when making travel and logistic plans.
- Training and logistics management
- Coordination with clients and TG on day to day basis
- Vendor management
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the organisation’s expansion
- Maintain existing businesses and clients
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Extension
- 2-3 years’ prior industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies and projects
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Willing to travel across India
Best as per industry norms and depends upon the candidate’s experiences
Interested candidates may share their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
For more details: www.devfoundation.org
One Comment on “Hiring: Development Foundation opens recruitment of state-level managers for agri extension service”
The Extension Service launch looks great. Best wishes.